Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Fun

Happy June 1st everyone!  If you've been waiting for just the right day for a fresh start, why not today?  It's a whole new month, the first in summer, and you're worth it! 

Come on, don't wait until Monday.  Do it now!

What plans do you have this Friday to incorporate some fun into your everydays? 

Me? You ask? I don't know about you, but I get focused and decided and I get a little too serious some days.   As an accountant, I need a creative break here and there to keep me sane.

I've seen photo a day around for a while, and have wanted to participate myself. So this June I WILL!   And hopefully in the process I'll figure out all those little buttons on my camera and not be at the mercy of the auto button (he's so unreliable).



Sound like fun? Go check out how to join in here.

Happy Friday!!  Hope you have some fun scheduled!

No comments:

Post a Comment