I am so excited! After lots of deliberation, I worked up the courage to sign up for the fitmixer.com boot camp. Seriously, I had oldlazyme and newhealthyme on each shoulder arguing it out.
Here were oldlazyme's points:
- Summertime means cookout and day trip time! So many yummy, social opportunities to eat!
- I'm going on vacation in June and will be stopping off to see family who are INFAMOUS for awesome cooking.
- Schedules are all over the place in summer - can you really stick to it?
- What if you can't do the workouts? I mean, this looks hardcore.
- What's the rush to finish losing weight? Take your tiiiiiiiime.
- Ummmm...DUH! Thank you for pointing out exactly why we need to do this!
- Summertime is full of food traps and over-indulgence opportunities.
- You are going on vacation! We need to look GOOD!
- You DO NOT do well without accountability.
- You probably CAN'T do the workouts. Wouldn't it be awesome to finally say YOU CAN at the end of it?
- It IS TIME to finish losing the weight. What are you WAITING for??!!
May 14th it begins. I'm nervously excited. Lets do it!!!!